Jaguar Certified Pre-Owned vs. BMW Certified Pre-Owned
Jaguar and BMW are high-end European luxury marks, but which luxury Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program is best? Find out here, and then make the trip to Jaguar Santa Monica, your Jaguar dealership near Brentwood.
- Warranty Coverage – If you choose a Certified Pre-Owned BMW, you’ll only get 5 years standard. The Jaguar Certified Pre-Owned program offers 7 years or 100,000 miles – whichever comes first.
- Deductible – In case of repairs, Jaguar offers its CPO models without any deductible. BMW CPO vehicles come with a $50 deductible.
- Special Financing – Certified Used Jaguar vehicles and Certified Used BMWs both come with special financing, which means you can take out a loan at lower financing rates than other used cars.
- Vehicle History Report – Jaguar and BMW both sell their CPO models with a comprehensive CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™, which includes previous owners, the vehicle’s maintenance schedule, and much more. This warranty is also transferable, in case you decide to sell the car before the warranty is up.
- Roadside Assistance – Both of these vehicles also come with 24/7 roadside assistance, which covers you in case your run out of gas around Brentwood, lock your keys in the car, need to fix a flat, or have to tow your car.
- Trip Interruption – Both Certified Pre-Owned programs also come with trip interruption reimbursement, which covers repairs, expenses, and rentals in case you’re out of town.
Take Home a CPO Jaguar at Jaguar Santa Monica
It’s clear that not only does the Jaguar Certified Pre-Owned program offer superior warranty coverage to the BMW Certified Pre-Owned program, it also offers a cheaper deductible. Still on the hunt for the best price on a used luxury car? Compare used Jaguar vehicles to used Porsche vehicles, or simply make use of our Jaguar CPO offers. Contact us today to learn more.
Related Posts from Jaguar Santa Monica
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE starts at $45,200 MSRP and includes the standard all-wheel drive and nine trim levels. Learn about our Jaguar F-PACE price and standard interior features for each configuration at Jaguar Santa Monica before reaching out to our team to schedule a test drive of this compact crossover SUV near Malibu! Learn More View…
The 2020 Jaguar XE may be built for performance, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice fuel economy. Rated at an EPA-estimated 25 city/34 highway miles per gallon, the XE sports a muscular 247-hp base engine that’s designed to conserve fuel – whether you’re negotiating traffic in downtown Malibu or hitting the highway…
Under the power of a 575 hp V8 engine, the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE can go from a standstill to 60 mph in as little as 3.5 seconds. No matter which F-TYPE configuration you choose, you’ll be setting track records all over Santa Monica. Join Jaguar Santa Monica for an overview of the phenomenal Jaguar F-TYPE specs across…