2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
Starting at $61,600 MSRP, the thrilling new 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE offers sport-style front seats in premium leather in both the coupe and convertible body styles, best-in-class technology features, and a carefully-crafted interior that has industry experts and consumers alike singing its praises. Explore the new Jaguar F-TYPE interior when you visit our team at Jaguar Santa Monica near Pacific Palisades. You can also explore everything the F-TYPE has to offer right at home before getting in touch with our sales team to set up a test drive. Car buying has never been easier than with us!
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Features
- Audio System — The F-TYPE is standard with a 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 14 strategically placed speakers, but there’s also the available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System with subwoofers.
- Infotainment — The Jaguar F-TYPE comes standard with the high-tech InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system with Navigation Pro. Enjoy the 10-inch touchscreen with a customizable home screen, voice-control abilities, InControl Apps™, Apple CarPlay™, and Android Auto™.
- Lighting — When you push the start button, the interior lights up from the console. The available ambient configurable lighting feature offers these color choices: phosphor blue, pale blue, white, coral, or red. If you activate the Dynamic driving mode, the lighting around the door grab handles, instrument cluster, and center console turn red.
- Seating– The two-passenger Jaguar F-TYPE interior features premium grained leather sport seats with Suedecloth facings. Light magnesium construction reduces vehicle weight and offers more lateral support when cornering. You can also enjoy standard 12-way power adjustment with memory settings, or add cooled seating.
Jaguar F-TYPE Dimensions
- Cargo Space — Enjoy 11.87 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk.
- Passenger Space — This sportscar seats two passengers, with 42.83 inches of legroom in both the coupe and convertible models. In the coupe, you get 36.82 inches of headroom, and 36.97 inches of headroom in the convertible with the top up.
Jaguar F-TYPE Special Editions
Certain 2021 F-TYPE trim levels offer trim-exclusive Jaguar F-TYPE design features. Below are the two configurations that have special interior details for a unique ride in Malibu.
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic — Delta Aluminum center console and R-Dynamic Treadplates
- F-TYPE R — R interior, Windsor leather performance seats, and R branded leather steering wheel
Test Drive the Jaguar F-TYPE in Santa Monica!
It’s time to experience the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior in person! Peruse our inventory to find a new Jaguar F-TYPE, price out trim levels, or explore our current vehicle specials for added savings, and then give us a call to schedule a test drive or to answer any questions that you may have about the Jaguar F-TYPE specs.
More from Jaguar Santa Monica
Are you interested in the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE? This luxury car has five configurations, from a chic coupe to the sporty convertible. Explore the different Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels and standard features to find the vehicle best suited for you. After exploring the Jaguar F-TYPE configurations, get in touch with our sales team and…