2021 Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity
The highly praised and reviewed Jaguar F-PACE SUV unites award-winning design, the most advanced intelligent driver-assist technology, and classic Jaguar performance. With all that going on, there’s simply no way to take an ordinary drive in Malibu. Join the team at Jaguar Santa Monica as we explore upscale features like Jaguar F-PACE ventilated seats and a sliding panoramic glass roof, plus the impressive Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity.
Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity and Dimensions
You might not guess from the sleek exterior, but the F-PACE cabin has more than enough space for everyday errands in Pacific Palisades and long trips alike. Generous head- and leg room give every passenger room to breathe, and cargo area can easily stow your shopping bags, suitcases, furniture, and other bulky items:
- Seating Capacity — 5 passengers
- Front/Rear Head Room — 37.8 /37.5 inches
- Front/Rear Shoulder Room — 57.7/55.8 inches
- Front/Rear Leg Room — 40.3 / 37.2 inches
- Cargo Volume Behind Row 2 — 33.5 cubic feet
- Max Cargo Volume — 55.8 cubic feet
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Amenities
Every detail of the F-PACE interior is aimed toward one end: creating a restful sanctuary for you and your passengers. Premium materials like Jaguar F-PACE ventilated seats and engineered wood veneers cover every surface, and features like configurable ambient lighting give you endless ways to customize your Jaguar F-PACE:
- Ventilated Seats — Opt for standard Luxrtec or available grained leather seats with diamond perforation. Either way, you’ll be comfortable no matter what the weather does outside your cabin.
- Meridian™ Audio — Ready to hear your music with new depth, clarity and realism? Advanced acoustic technology and strategically positioned speakers turn your F-PACE interior into the perfect soundstage.
- Active Road Noise Cancellation — The F-PACE also uses Meridian Audio™ technology to reduce cabin vibration, enhancing ride comfort every time you drive Jaguar Santa Monica Brentwood.
- Optional Nanoe™ Ionization — No matter what the air quality meter says, the Nanoe™ filter is designed to keep the air inside your F-PACE cabin crystal clear. Fine particles and airborne allergens from the outside air — including PM2.5, dust, and pollen — are quickly attracted and captured.
Jaguar F-PACE Technology Features
The freshly redesigned F-PACE interface includes standard amenities like a 11.4-inch touchscreen and Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ smart device integration. Available technology upgrades are designed to match your every need:
- High-resolution 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display — Get where you need to go with full-screen 3D navigation and driving information, or quickly see what audio is playing.
- Pivi Pro7 — A full suite of the latest in cabin artificial intelligence, including the self-learning navigation system, have your back in any driving situation.
- Head-Up Display — View key information like your vehicle’s speed, gear position, and navigation — projected directly onto the windshield in full color.
Customize Your Jaguar F-PACE at Jaguar Santa Monica
Ready to lease or finance a new Jaguar F-PACE in Santa Monica? Contact us to start choosing the materials for your F-PACE interior. From Jaguar F-PACE ventilated seats to premium wood trim to genuine leather appointments, you can create a sanctuary that’s yours alone.
More from Jaguar Santa Monica
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE starts at $45,200 MSRP and includes the standard all-wheel drive and nine trim levels. Learn about our Jaguar F-PACE price and standard interior features for each configuration at Jaguar Santa Monica before reaching out to our team to schedule a test drive of this compact crossover SUV near Malibu! Learn More View…
There’s nothing like taking a Jaguar on the streets of Malibu. But can you hitch your boat or RV to your 2020 Jaguar F-PACE and tow it? You can! How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? Depending on the trim level you choose, your F-PACE can tow up to 5,291 pounds. Take a look at…
For Malibu and Pacific Palisades shoppers on the hunt for a five-passenger luxury crossover SUV, consider the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE. At Jaguar Santa Monica, you can take a closer look inside and learn about the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity specs as well as interior features that will improve your drives. Learn More View Inventory Jaguar F-PACE Interior Capacity…