2020 Jaguar XE MPG
The 2020 Jaguar XE may be built for performance, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice fuel economy. Rated at an EPA-estimated 25 city/34 highway miles per gallon, the XE sports a muscular 247-hp base engine that’s designed to conserve fuel – whether you’re negotiating traffic in downtown Malibu or hitting the highway to Pacific Palisades. Join the team at Jaguar Santa Monica for a thorough exploration of Jaguar XE MPG specs, engine options, and more.
Jaguar XE Fuel Economy Ratings and Engines
The 2020 Jaguar XE is available in two trim levels: the XE S and the XE R-Dynamic. Both configurations feature a 2.0L intercooled turbo I-4 engine with a tank capacity of 16.6 gallons, but the R-Dynamic draws higher horsepower and torque. The new Jaguar EX comes standard with rear-wheel drive and is available with all-wheel drive – an upgrade that just slightly lowers the Jaguar XE fuel economy. The R-Dynamic is only available with all-wheel drive, and its boosted performance comes at the cost of a lower Jaguar XE MPG. Check out the specs for both trims below:
Jaguar XE S
- 247 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 25 city / 34 hwy mpg with RWD
- EPA-estimated 24 city / 34 hwy mpg with AWD
- 120-mph top speed
- 0 to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds
Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S
- 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 22 city / 30 hwy mpg with AWD
- 120-mph top speed
- 0 to 60 mph in 5.4 seconds
Features for Enhanced Jaguar XE Fuel Economy
- Lightweight Aluminum Architecture — A durable yet lightweight aluminum frame makes for lower Jaguar XE mpg ratings and CO2 emissions, and helps the XE accelerate more quickly from a dead stop or when passing on the highway in Pacific Palisades.
- Aerodynamic Design — The XE is skillfully sculpted to promote smarter fuel consumption. A wide and low stance improves aerodynamics with a drag coefficient as low as Cd0.27.
- JaguarDrive Control™ — Selectable driving modes allow you to match any driving conditions with the appropriate performance, avoiding unnecessary fuel expenditure. Eco mode helps you get the most out of your Jaguar XE fuel economy when the going is smooth.
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter — Working together, these features allow you to set a maximum cruising speed to avoid excess fuel use from unnecessary acceleration and braking.
Find a 2020 Jaguar XE for Sale in Santa Monica
Ready to choose your Jaguar XE trim level and feature packages? Contact our dealership or check out our Vehicle Finder Service for help comparing Jaguar XE MPG and performance specs. Explore our inventory to find the new Jaguar XE for sale that best matches what you need and apply for financing with us right at home!
More from Jaguar Santa Monica
The Jaguar F-PACE SUV unites award-winning design, the most advanced intelligent driver-assist technology, and classic Jaguar performance. With all that going on, there’s simply no way to take an ordinary drive in Malibu. Join the team at Jaguar Santa Monica as we explore upscale features like Jaguar F-PACE ventilated seats and a sliding panoramic glass roof,…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE starts at $45,200 MSRP and includes the standard all-wheel drive and nine trim levels. Learn about our Jaguar F-PACE price and standard interior features for each configuration at Jaguar Santa Monica before reaching out to our team to schedule a test drive of this compact crossover SUV near Malibu! Learn More View…
The 2020 Jaguar XE may be built for performance, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice fuel economy. Rated at an EPA-estimated 25 city/34 highway miles per gallon, the XE sports a muscular 247-hp base engine that’s designed to conserve fuel – whether you’re negotiating traffic in downtown Malibu or hitting the highway…