How Much is the Jaguar I-PACE?
The all-electric Jaguar I-PACE SUV is now in its second model year, and since this award-winning vehicle debuted with such praise, Jaguar has only made a few changes for 2020–why mess with the best? Starting at $69,850 MSRP, the Jaguar I-PACE prices have only slightly increased, and there are now three available I-PACE trim levels, with the top-tier Jaguar I-PACE First Edition still available as a 2019 model. How much is the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE across trims, and what interior features will you find on each? Find out at Jaguar Santa Monica, your Malibu-area authorized Jaguar retailer.
Jaguar I-PACE S – $69,850 MSRP
The entry-level Jaguar I-PACE model comes with 18-inch 15-spoke alloy wheels, LED headlights, and more standard features:
- Two-zone climate control
- 8-way powered Luxtec front sport seats
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System
Jaguar I-PACE SE – $76,250
The Jaguar I-PACE SE has larger 20-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels, premium LED Headlights with Signature Daytime Running Lights, and more upgrades from the base trim:
- Power liftgate
- Auto-dimming side mirrors
- 10-way grained leather sports seats with memory settings
- Drive Package with Blind Spot Assist, High-Speed Emergency Braking, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
Jaguar I-PACE HSE – $80,900 MSRP
The Jaguar I-PACE HSE is the highest 2020 I-PACE trim, sporting 20-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels with Diamond Turned finish, and even more amenities and tech to improve your Venice drives:
- Hands-free power liftgate
- 18-way Windsor leather heated and cooled front sports seats with lumbar support
- Heated rear seats
- 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Driver Assist Package with a 360° Surround View Camera, Blind Spot Assist, High-Speed Emergency Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist,
More 2020 Jaguar I-PACE Features
Whether you like the base trim I-PACE price our you want to go all-out with the HSE, there are some features and specs that remain constant on all I-PACE trims. Each 2020 Jaguar I-PACE offers up to 51.0 cubic feet of cargo space, a fixed panoramic roof, three 12-volt DC power outlets, and plenty of technology, driver-assistance, and performance features for commutes, errands, and adventures:
- Infotainment System Displays — InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo (two high-res touchscreen displays) and a 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- Connectivity — Navigation Pro, InControl® Remote, and Connect Pro (includes Jaguar Smart Settings, Pro Services, and a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot)
- Jaguar Park Package — 360° Parking Aid with Park Assist, and a Rear Traffic Monitor
- Performance Technology — All-wheel drive with twin electric motors, enhanced brake regeneration, Active Air Suspension, Dynamic Stability Control, and more.
- Engine Specs — 90 kWh battery, 234 miles of range, 394 hp, 512 lb-ft of torque, and an acceleration rate of 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds.
Test Drive a 2020 Jaguar I-PACE in Santa Monica
If you want to experience a 2020 Jaguar I-PACE in person, contact Jaguar Santa Monica to schedule a test drive of new Jaguar I-PACE for sale near Manhattan Beach. Be sure to also check out our Jaguar I-PACE special offers to take advantage of some great savings, and apply for financing online ahead of time and get a start on the car-buying process before you come in for a visit.
Learn More at Jaguar Santa Monica
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE starts at $45,200 MSRP and includes the standard all-wheel drive and nine trim levels. Learn about our Jaguar F-PACE price and standard interior features for each configuration at Jaguar Santa Monica before reaching out to our team to schedule a test drive of this compact crossover SUV near Malibu! Learn More View…
The 2020 Jaguar XE may be built for performance, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice fuel economy. Rated at an EPA-estimated 25 city/34 highway miles per gallon, the XE sports a muscular 247-hp base engine that’s designed to conserve fuel – whether you’re negotiating traffic in downtown Malibu or hitting the highway…
Under the power of a 575 hp V8 engine, the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE can go from a standstill to 60 mph in as little as 3.5 seconds. No matter which F-TYPE configuration you choose, you’ll be setting track records all over Santa Monica. Join Jaguar Santa Monica for an overview of the phenomenal Jaguar F-TYPE specs across…