2020 Jaguar F-PACE Interior
For Malibu and Pacific Palisades shoppers on the hunt for a five-passenger luxury crossover SUV, consider the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE. At Jaguar Santa Monica, you can take a closer look inside and learn about the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity specs as well as interior features that will improve your drives.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Capacity
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE offers seating for five passengers, and if the 40/20/40-split rear seats are folded down you can enjoy almost 64 cubic feet of cargo space. See more Jaguar F-PACE dimensions below:
- Legroom (1st Row/2nd Row): 40.3 / 37.2 inches
- Headroom (1st Row/2nd Row): 37.8 / 37.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 57.7 / 55.8 inches
- Cargo Space (Behind 1st/2nd Row): 63.5 / 33.5 cubic feet of cargo space
If you want to better organize your cargo, opt for genuine Jaguar accessories from our parts center.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Features
The 2020 F-PACE offers high levels of comfort, convenience, and luxury, even at the base trim level. These standard Jaguar F-PACE interior features are sure to make your Venice drives better:
- Sliding panoramic roof
- Dual-zone climate control with rear passenger air vents
- Ambient interior lighting and Illuminated metal tread plates with Jaguar script
- 10-way electric front seats with available driver memory and front seat lumbar
- Satin Chrome touchscreen surround and a Gloss Black trim finisher
- Soft grain leather steering wheel
- Rearview camera with parking assist
If you want even higher levels of luxury inside our F-PACE you can upgrade and get amenities like a heated steering wheel, four-zone automatic climate control, grained leather seats, leather performance seats, and heated/ventilated front seats.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technologies
The new Jaguar F-PACE is not only a haven of comfort but a control center for all the information and technology you need while you’re driving. Features include:
- Standard InControl® Touch Pro™ 10-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice control, and Remote & Protect
- Standard 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System or available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Available InControl™ Apps for integrating your smartphone with the Touch Pro™ system
- Available Head-Up Display to speed alerts, navigation directions, and more right on your windshield.
Explore the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE Interior in Santa Monica
If you’ve decided that the new Jaguar F-PACE interior has all the features you’re looking for, learn more about the F-PACE price, it’s towing capacity, how it compares against the competition like the Porsche Macan, how to make your F-PACE more functional using genuine OEM parts and accessories before browsing our inventory to find your ideal new Jaguar F-PACE for sale in Santa Monica. When you are ready to experience the Jaguar F-PACE interior in person, contact Jaguar Santa Monica to schedule a test drive at Jaguar Santa Monica!
More From Jaguar Santa Monica
If you’ve had your eyes on the 2022 Jaguar F-PACE, you’ll be happy to know that the Jaguar F-PACE color options for both the interior and exterior are impressive! Whether you’re going to lease or finance your luxury vehicle, do a custom order of your design, or visit our Santa Monica dealership, you can always…
The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE takes the sleek style and thrilling performance of the iconic Jaguar and adds an electrifying twist. This award-winning SUV runs on pure electricity for gas-free and emissions-free travels, but just what is the range of a Jaguar I-PACE? The Jaguar I-PACE range is well over 200 miles on a single…
The interior cabin of the latest Jaguar XF offers impressive capabilities and luxuries that will never leave you wanting more — and it comes at a price that won’t break the bank. Malibu drivers can learn more about the Jaguar XF design and interior features before visiting our Santa Monica dealership for a test drive. Explore…